Kakishibuzome T-shirt | Wabi Sabi style
- This t-shirt features a vivid orange color produced by kakishibuzome, or persimmon tannin dyeing, a traditional Japanese dyeing technique.
- It is made from carefully selected, made in Japan fabric that has a soft and comfortable feel.
- The fabric's surface is resistant to pilling even after washing, and it will stay beautiful for a long time.
- Dyed using persimmon tannin, its tasteful hue improves the more you wear it, allowing you to enjoy its changing appearance over time.
*Kakishibuzome products may be unevenly colored, which is a unique feature of persimmon tannin dyeing. However, this unevenness exudes wabi sabi and is an indication of the good quality of the product.
- Material: Cotton
- Color: Kakishibuzome Orange
- Made in Japan
- Factory: Uzu (Aichi Prefecture)
As a standard height
- Large Size: 160-170cm (5'3"-5'7")
- Extra Large Size: 170-180cm (5'7"-5'10")
-Large Size: (Body length: 69cm, Body width: 53cm, Sleeve length: 23cm)
-Extra Large Size: (Body length: 71cm, Body width: 55cm, Sleeve length: 24cm)
love the irregular colour, should have ordered size bigger really but still an ok fit. Feels great quality hope to get many years use.
Quality I good, dying color is exceptional.
The only disappointed is the size run small.