Original denim jacket with the taste of kimono, haori and noragi.
This is an item that expressed traditional wear in Japan with denim.
Meticulously made by artisans who weave history and tradition, highlight your uniqueness with this gem of a piece that you'll treasure all the more as you wear it in the years to come.
Would you like to try something new that fuses traditional Japanese techniques cultivated over many years and modern fashion?
- Hyper stretch fabric
- Hidden pockets on both sides
- Tie string made with selvedge tape
- Material: 97% cotton, 3% Polyurethane
- Color: indigo
- Japanese Denim
- Made in Japan
Factory: Whoval (Okayama Prefecture)
As a standard height
- Small Size: 155-165cm (5'2"-5'5")
- Large Size: 165-178cm (5'5"-5'10")
- Extra Large Size: 178-192cm (5'10"-6'3")
- Small: (Body length:29.9, Shoulder width:18.8, Body width:21.6, Sleeve length:14.5)
- Large: (Body length:31.4, Shoulder width:20.4, Body width:23.2, Sleeve length:15.7)
- Extra Large: (Body length:33, Shoulder width:22.4, Body width:24.8, Sleeve length:17.3)
- Small: (Body length:76, Shoulder width:48, Body width:55, Sleeve length:37)
- Large: (Body length:80, Shoulder width:52, Body width:59, Sleeve length:40)
- Extra Large: (Body length:84, Shoulder width:57, Body width:63, Sleeve length:44)
Option: Name embroidery (within 14 characters): $64
Embroider your name on left sleeve. (It takes about 10 days)
We'll email you after your order, please reply with your request name.
Recieved the delivery ~30 minutes ago and am blown away. I am not typically so moved as to write reviews! The jacket was packed with extreme care, and smelled fresh. Love it. The denim itself has a satisfying weight and sturdiness. Easily the highest quality I own (demoting the much more expensive Welsh fisherman's smock I have been living in for years, to compare 😊 )
And friends, the quality of the stitching! The stitching is so tight. So clean. No frays, errant threads, no raw edges, nothing. This website doesn't show off how gorgeous the inside looks, so I shall. I have no training in garment construction but would guess this is heirloom quality. It's difficult to even find something so nice on the market these days let alone buy for a relatively low price to be shipped to my front door.
Thank you to the Whoval Factory workers and to Master Craftsmanship for this piece 🙏
I'm so glad I ordered the denim kimono jacket. It's just what I was looking for. It can be worn with lots of different outfits and layered. It's excellent quality, comfy and I get compliments on it whenever I wear it. The customer service was super & the order came very quickly.
Proud of the skills and craftsmanship, a tradition and culture of Japan continues to thrive
With a discerning and uncompromising eye for products, expert skills and passion go into every part of the craftsman's work
Less is more
We commit ourselves to be environmentally
friendly by reducing the amount of water &
chemicals used. Aspiring "DENIM" we make to be coexistent with nature