Experience the real Japanese style!
Inspired by Kimono, Haori, Noragi and Kendo uniform.
Sashiko is Japanese traditional hand embroidery.
And Sashiko is made with multi-layered cotton fabric and quilted vertically, horizontally, and diagonally which results in geometrical pattern or small fine pattern. This process additionally allows for reinforcement and heat-retention. In cold regions such as Tohoku district, it’s been used for regular clothes as well as fie costumes during the Edo period. We dyed Sashiko in indigo and applied it to the Kimono Jacket. This traditional styled denim wear will surely bring something new to your collection.
- Hidden pockets on both sides
- Tie string made with selvedge tape
- Material: Cotton
- Color: indigo
- Made in Japan
Factory: Whoval (Okayama Prefecture)
As a standard height
- Small Size: 155-165cm (5'2"-5'5")
- Large Size: 165-178cm (5'5"-5'10")
- Extra Large Size: 178-192cm (5'10"-6'3")
- Small: (Body length:29.5, Shoulder width:17.7, Body width:20.4, Sleeve length:14.1)
- Large: (Body length:31.1, Shoulder width:19.6, Body width:22.4, Sleeve length:15.3)
- Extra Large: (Body length:32.2, Shoulder width:21.6, Body width:24, Sleeve length:16.5)
- Small:(Body length:75, Shoulder width:45, Body width:52, Sleeve length:36)
- Large:(Body length:79, Shoulder width:50, Body width:57, Sleeve length:39)
- Extra Large:(Body length:82, Shoulder width:55, Body width:61, Sleeve length:42)
*The color of the product shown may be slightly different from that of the actual product.
The quality of the fabric and design exceeded my expectations. I will treasure this piece for a long time. Thank you!
This is the perfect lounge item or out item for a relaxed cool summer night or staying in on lovely fall day. I’m excited for the material to soften and wear this for many years to come.
I am 5'10" 205ish, so I ordered the XL. This sashiko kimono is EXACTLY what I wanted. Whether dressing up or down, this piece was a missing part to my ensemble. Oh, I ordered this on a weekend and it was on my doorstep by Thursday!
This jacket is absolutely perfect. Rich texture, great fit, full-on legit sashiko that looks and feels great!
This is an awesome jacket. I received a lot of complements on it due to the sashiko fabric design. It feels amazing to wear. Not too bulky and not too light. I’m in California where it’s warm but breezy so this is perfect. When it’s colder, it’s perfect for layering
Proud of the skills and craftsmanship, a tradition and culture of Japan continues to thrive
With a discerning and uncompromising eye for products, expert skills and passion go into every part of the craftsman's work
Less is more
We commit ourselves to be environmentally
friendly by reducing the amount of water &
chemicals used. Aspiring "DENIM" we make to be coexistent with nature