Haori Jacket (Japan Black) Long Sleeve - Kimono Style
A fusion of the traditional and the modern
Light, easy to move in, and soft to the touch, this jacket features a simple yet sophisticated design. The fabric is made using kurume weave, a traditional Japanese technique that brings out a soft, textured design, resulting in a simple yet tasteful finish. Meticulously made by skilled artisans who weave history and tradition, highlight your uniqueness with this gem of a piece that embodies the Japanese aesthetics of zen and wabi-sabi.
The fabric is made of yarn with fine knots called Nep. When woven, the resulting fabric has an uneven thickness. With a tasteful finish, this time-honored technique of intentionally showing the fabric's unevenness expresses simplicity and traditional Japanese beauty.
- Color: Japan Black
- Material: 100% cotton
- Pockets on both sides
- Made in Japan
Factory: Mitsunobu (Fukuoka Prefecture)
As a standard height
- Small Size: 155-165cm (5'2"-5'5")
- Large Size: 165-178cm (5'5"-5'10")
- Extra Large Size: 178-192cm (5'10"-6'3")
- Small: (Body length:30.7, Shoulder width:18.5, Body width:21.6, Sleeve length:19.6)
- Large: (Body length:31.8, Shoulder width:20.4, Body width:23.6, Sleeve length:20.8)
- Extra Large: (Body length:33, Shoulder width:22.4, Body width:25.5, Sleeve length:22)
- Small: (Body length:78, Shoulder width:47, Body width:55, Sleeve length:50)
- Large: (Body length:81, Shoulder width:52, Body width:60, Sleeve length:53)
- Extra Large: (Body length:84, Shoulder width:57, Body width:65, Sleeve length:56)
*Model is wearing a size L and is 173cm/5'8"
I pretty much wear it everyday around the house or when the weather permits it. I love the texture and quality, the slubs makes it feel and look unique. Great craftsmanship and great customer service.
I get so many compliments with this jacket, and it goes so well with almost everything. It's such a nice light jacket that I forget it's even on me at times. If you're on the fence about getting one, don't be. No regrets here!
This piece is versatile as you can use it for a more formal setting or casually with a t-shirt on the inside. Enjoying my first MasterCraftsmanship piece!