Patchwork Samue Jacket | Black | Sashiko | Kimono style
A fusion of the traditional and the modern
- Durable yet soft, sashiko ori only gets better the more you wear it.
- Embodying the wabi sabi spirit, enjoy unique changes over the years the more you wear it.
- A unique feel combined with the traditional Japanese hemp pattern which is considered to bring good luck.
Meticulously made by artisans who weave history and tradition, highlight your uniqueness with this gem of a piece that you'll treasure all the more as you wear it in the years to come.
- Pockets on left side
- Material: Cotton
- Color: Black
- Made in Japan
Factory: Uzu (Aichi Prefecture)
As a standard height
- Medium Size: 155-165cm (5'2"-5'5")
- Large Size: 165-178cm (5'5"-5'10")
- Extra Large Size: 178-190cm (5'10"-6'2")
- Medium: (Body length:76, Shoulder width:60, Sleeve length:37.5)
- Large: (Body length:80, Shoulder width:66, Sleeve length:40.5)
- Extra Large :(Body length:85, Shoulder width:72, Sleeve length:45)