Patchwork Samue Jacket | Kakishibu | Sashiko | Kimono style
A fusion of the traditional and the modern
- Durable yet soft, sashiko ori only gets better the more you wear it.
- Embodying the wabi sabi spirit, enjoy unique changes over the years the more you wear it.
- A unique feel combined with the traditional Japanese hemp pattern which is considered to bring good luck.
Meticulously made by artisans who weave history and tradition, highlight your uniqueness with this gem of a piece that you'll treasure all the more as you wear it in the years to come.
- Pockets on left side
- Material: Cotton
- Color: Kakishibu Orange
- Made in Japan
Factory: Uzu (Aichi Prefecture)
As a standard height
- Medium Size: 155-165cm (5'2"-5'5")
- Large Size: 165-178cm (5'5"-5'10")
- Extra Large Size: 178-190cm (5'10"-6'2")
- Medium: (Body length:76, Shoulder width:60, Sleeve length:37.5)
- Large: (Body length:80, Shoulder width:66, Sleeve length:40.5)
- Extra Large :(Body length:85, Shoulder width:72, Sleeve length:45)
*Model is wearing a size L and is 173cm/5'8"
thankyou , absolutely love the jacket ! the colour the details and fit are just wonderful, true craftsmanship. I will enjoy wearing this for many years to come I am sure.
High quality, makes for a great middle layer between a tank top and a light linen kimono.
Truly exceptional quality… I am absolutely blown away!
I have owned an authentic samue set [top and bottom] originally purchased in Kyoto Japan for several years now. It’s one of my favorite getups for lounging around the house and doing gardening, etc.
After receiving this particular samue by MC and wearing it for the first time, it was abundantly clear that this one is a step above the rest. It is of exceptional quality when compared to even the authentic garb I’ve had for years, and is incredibly well-designed. It fits like a glove, is sturdy in base-material, and yet is delicate and extremely comfortable in functional movement. The thing that I love too is that it’s already softening into itself in true wabi-sabi fashion. I have been wearing this samue **literally non-stop** around my house ever since I received it. I love it so much! I just placed an order for one of their Jinbei sets, and cannot wait to try it out this summer.
Size/Fit: true to description on website. I am a 6’0” Caucasian male of slender frame and build, and the large samue fits perfectly.
Worth every penny! 👌