Patchwork Samue Jacket | Kakishibu | Sashiko | Kimono style
A fusion of the traditional and the modern
- Durable yet soft, sashiko ori only gets better the more you wear it.
- Embodying the wabi sabi spirit, enjoy unique changes over the years the more you wear it.
- A unique feel combined with the traditional Japanese hemp pattern which is considered to bring good luck.
Meticulously made by artisans who weave history and tradition, highlight your uniqueness with this gem of a piece that you'll treasure all the more as you wear it in the years to come.
- Pockets on left side
- Material: Cotton
- Color: Kakishibu Orange
- Made in Japan
Factory: Uzu (Aichi Prefecture)
As a standard height
- Medium Size: 155-165cm (5'2"-5'5")
- Large Size: 165-178cm (5'5"-5'10")
- Extra Large Size: 178-190cm (5'10"-6'2")
- Medium: (Body length:76, Shoulder width:60, Sleeve length:37.5)
- Large: (Body length:80, Shoulder width:66, Sleeve length:40.5)
- Extra Large :(Body length:85, Shoulder width:72, Sleeve length:45)
*Model is wearing a size L and is 173cm/5'8"
I bought this almost on a whim and definitely don’t regret it. It’s beautifully made and is of great quality. It shipped and was delivered to me very quickly, faster than packages I order from my own country! I would highly recommend this jacket to anyone looking for one.
I lived in Japan for a short while and really wanted a kimono-styled jacket, but I wasn’t able to find one I liked. So I’m really excited to have found this seller. I definitely plan on purchasing more in the future.
My Samue Jacket came as ordered. I’m totally pleased with the fabric and workmanship. I ordered an XL but it was a bit large so I exchanged it for a size L. I am 6’, 170 lb. I will love wearing this fine garment. And the customer service for this business is outstanding. Thank you!
I was so excited to get this I practically stalked the package. When it finally arrived I was impressed! The samue is well made, sturdy and well stitched, the fabric has a nice texture and the color is vibrant. After a gentle wash it really softened up. I’m a small man with a bit of a belly (5ft2 150lbs/157cm 70kg) and a medium fit me well if a tiny bit big. This jacket is classy, comfortable and built sturdy. If I had ordered a size up it would make for an excellent bathrobe. 10/10 maybe one of the best things i own
I was so pleased to receive this beautiful Samue jacket. The internet is a gamble sometimes. My hopes were surpassed by this garment. It fits so nicely I just can’t wait to wear it out. Thank you!