Original denim jacket with the taste of kimono, haori and noragi.
This is an item that expressed traditional wear in Japan with denim.
Meticulously made by artisans who weave history and tradition, highlight your uniqueness with this gem of a piece that you'll treasure all the more as you wear it in the years to come.
Would you like to try something new that fuses traditional Japanese techniques cultivated over many years and modern fashion?
- Hyper stretch fabric
- Hidden pockets on both sides
- Tie string made with selvedge tape
- Material: 97% cotton, 3% Polyurethane
- Color: indigo
- Japanese Denim
- Made in Japan
Factory: Whoval (Okayama Prefecture)
As a standard height
- Small Size: 155-165cm (5'2"-5'5")
- Large Size: 165-178cm (5'5"-5'10")
- Extra Large Size: 178-192cm (5'10"-6'3")
- Small: (Body length:29.9, Shoulder width:18.8, Body width:21.6, Sleeve length:14.5)
- Large: (Body length:31.4, Shoulder width:20.4, Body width:23.2, Sleeve length:15.7)
- Extra Large: (Body length:33, Shoulder width:22.4, Body width:24.8, Sleeve length:17.3)
- Small: (Body length:76, Shoulder width:48, Body width:55, Sleeve length:37)
- Large: (Body length:80, Shoulder width:52, Body width:59, Sleeve length:40)
- Extra Large: (Body length:84, Shoulder width:57, Body width:63, Sleeve length:44)
This is a fantastic piece of clothing, one that will live in my closet with frequent use for a decade and more. The design is spot on. Pockets perfectly placed. Shawl collar exactly measured to accent the face. The tape at the tie forms a lovely knot or bow. Fabric well chosen, durable and beautifully died with traditional practices that give it richness and texture. I receive frequent compliments and inquiries about how to purchase one. Thank you Whoval artisans in the Okayama Prefecture!!
Wonderful combo of modern and traditional. Well made and stylish. Wear it for meditation and out and about. Thanks!
I absolutely love this jacket. The quality is top notch, the styling is exactly what i was looking for, and the fabric is so comfortable. For reference, I'm 5'10", 200lbs with an athletic build and I bought the XL so that i could layer a hoodie underneath and it's perfect, I can wear it with just a t-shirt as well and I'm stoked. I'm so glad I found this company and look forward to expanding my wardrobe.
Just got as a Christmas gift love it already sizing is perfect can see me living in it.
Fantastic jacket, the quality is truly amazing. Bought it as a gift for my mother and she loved it. Would definitely do business again!
Proud of the skills and craftsmanship, a tradition and culture of Japan continues to thrive
With a discerning and uncompromising eye for products, expert skills and passion go into every part of the craftsman's work
Less is more
We commit ourselves to be environmentally
friendly by reducing the amount of water &
chemicals used. Aspiring "DENIM" we make to be coexistent with nature