Original denim jacket with the taste of kimono, haori and noragi.
This is an item that expressed traditional wear in Japan with denim.
Meticulously made by artisans who weave history and tradition, highlight your uniqueness with this gem of a piece that you'll treasure all the more as you wear it in the years to come.
Would you like to try something new that fuses traditional Japanese techniques cultivated over many years and modern fashion?
- Hyper stretch fabric
- Hidden pockets on both sides
- Tie string made with selvedge tape
- Material: 97% cotton, 3% Polyurethane
- Color: indigo
- Japanese Denim
- Made in Japan
Factory: Whoval (Okayama Prefecture)
As a standard height
- Small Size: 155-165cm (5'2"-5'5")
- Large Size: 165-178cm (5'5"-5'10")
- Extra Large Size: 178-192cm (5'10"-6'3")
- Small: (Body length:30.7, Shoulder width:18.5, Body width:21.6, Sleeve length:19.6)
- Large: (Body length:31.8, Shoulder width:20.4, Body width:23.6, Sleeve length:20.8)
- Extra Large: (Body length:33, Shoulder width:22.4, Body width:25.5, Sleeve length:22)
- Small: (body length:78cm, shoulder width:47cm, body width:55cm, sleeve length:50cm)
- Large: (body length:81cm, shoulder width:52cm, body width:60cm, sleeve length:53cm)
- Extra Large: (body length:84cm, shoulder width:57cm, body width:65cm, sleeve length:56cm)
*Model is wearing a size L and is 176cm/5'9"
I was searching for a denim jacket for quite some time.
This is a wonderful jacket, and the price is reasonable for made in Japan quality. The quality and feel of the material/stitching is next to none. No loose threads, and the color is just perfect. It feels light and soft to wear, but still is comfortable and durable.
I communicated with customer service in advance of my shipment, and they were extremely professional and kind.
For sizing - I’m 182cm tall and weigh 67kg. The extra large fits me perfectly, and could accommodate larger folks too.
For transparency, Master Craftsmanship even tells you the name of the factory they work with - Whoval in Okayama.
I couldn’t miss the opportunity to own this Jacket, especially when other 5-star reviews are coming from ordained Zen practitioners! I’ll definitely be a returning customer.
This is exactly what I was looking for! The material is comfy and the design is so cute. Thank you!
Proud of the skills and craftsmanship, a tradition and culture of Japan continues to thrive
With a discerning and uncompromising eye for products, expert skills and passion go into every part of the craftsman's work
Less is more
We commit ourselves to be environmentally
friendly by reducing the amount of water &
chemicals used. Aspiring "DENIM" we make to be coexistent with nature