With attention to detail, this jacket showcases patchwork, color fading and distressing carefully applied all throughout. Through repeated experimentation and various other processes, the makers of this jacket have achieved the rich look and feel of vintage denim.
The fabric used is sashiko fabric, a traditional craft that has been handed down from generation to generation since olden times. Carefully woven over a long period of time, the fabric features beautiful shadows with a luxurious feel – a look that simply isn't possible with plain fabric.
Meticulously made by artisans who weave history and tradition, highlight your uniqueness with this gem of a piece that you'll treasure all the more as you wear it in the years to come.
- Pockets on both sides and inner
- Material: Cotton
- Made in Japan
Factory: Whoval (Okayama Prefecture)
As a standard height
- Small Size: 155-165cm (5'2"-5'5")
- Large Size: 165-178cm (5'5"-5'10")
- Extra Large Size: 178-192cm (5'10"-6'3")
- Small: (Body length:29.5, Shoulder width:17.7, Body width:20.4, Sleeve length:14.1)
- Large: (Body length:31.1, Shoulder width:19.6, Body width:22.4, Sleeve length:15.3)
- Extra Large: (Body length:32.2, Shoulder width:21.6, Body width:24, Sleeve length:16.5)
- Small:(Body length:75, Shoulder width:45, Body width:52, Sleeve length:36)
- Large:(Body length:79, Shoulder width:50, Body width:57, Sleeve length:39)
- Extra Large:(Body length:82, Shoulder width:55, Body width:61, Sleeve length:42)
*Model is wearing a size L and is 173cm/5'8"
Proud of the skills and craftsmanship, a tradition and culture of Japan continues to thrive
With a discerning and uncompromising eye for products, expert skills and passion go into every part of the craftsman's work
Less is more
We commit ourselves to be environmentally
friendly by reducing the amount of water &
chemicals used. Aspiring "DENIM" we make to be coexistent with nature