Experience the real Japanese style!
Inspired by Kimono, Haori, Noragi and Kendo uniform.
Sashiko is Japanese traditional hand embroidery.
And Sashiko is made with multi-layered cotton fabric and quilted vertically, horizontally, and diagonally which results in geometrical pattern or small fine pattern. This process additionally allows for reinforcement and heat-retention. In cold regions such as Tohoku district, it’s been used for regular clothes as well as fie costumes during the Edo period. We dyed Sashiko in indigo and applied it to the Kimono Jacket. This traditional styled denim wear will surely bring something new to your collection.
- Hidden pockets on both sides
- Tie string made with selvedge tape
- Material: Cotton
- Color: indigo
- Made in Japan
Factory: Whoval (Okayama Prefecture)
As a standard height
- Small Size: 155-165cm (5'2"-5'5")
- Large Size: 165-178cm (5'5"-5'10")
- Extra Large Size: 178-192cm (5'10"-6'3")
- Small: (Body length:29.5, Shoulder width:17.7, Body width:20.4, Sleeve length:14.1)
- Large: (Body length:31.1, Shoulder width:19.6, Body width:22.4, Sleeve length:15.3)
- Extra Large: (Body length:32.2, Shoulder width:21.6, Body width:24, Sleeve length:16.5)
- Small:(Body length:75, Shoulder width:45, Body width:52, Sleeve length:36)
- Large:(Body length:79, Shoulder width:50, Body width:57, Sleeve length:39)
- Extra Large:(Body length:82, Shoulder width:55, Body width:61, Sleeve length:42)
*The color of the product shown may be slightly different from that of the actual product.
I am a 5'7'' female and purchased a size Small. It fits very well and looks great over a t-shirt with jeans or dark pants. The quality is what you would expect from good Japanese denim and it is a very beautiful, unique piece worthy of many compliments!
a coat worthy of respect. workmanship, eye for detail, a blend of utilitarian and high style -- what's not to love?
absolutely gozrgeous..tzhank you...
Very comfortable and looks fantastic! Fit was just right
One of the best denim jackets I’ve ever owned! Great denim quality, super soft AND durable. Looks really good on, and I get tons of compliments every time I wear mine. Very stylish and can easily dress up or down. Would highly recommend!
Proud of the skills and craftsmanship, a tradition and culture of Japan continues to thrive
With a discerning and uncompromising eye for products, expert skills and passion go into every part of the craftsman's work
Less is more
We commit ourselves to be environmentally
friendly by reducing the amount of water &
chemicals used. Aspiring "DENIM" we make to be coexistent with nature