Original denim jacket with the taste of kimono, haori and noragi.
This is an item that expressed traditional wear in Japan with denim.
Meticulously made by artisans who weave history and tradition, highlight your uniqueness with this gem of a piece that you'll treasure all the more as you wear it in the years to come.
Would you like to try something new that fuses traditional Japanese techniques cultivated over many years and modern fashion?
- Hyper stretch fabric
- Hidden pockets on both sides
- Tie string made with selvedge tape
- Material: 97% cotton, 3% Polyurethane
- Color: indigo
- Japanese Denim
- Made in Japan
Factory: Whoval (Okayama Prefecture)
As a standard height
- Small Size: 155-165cm (5'2"-5'5")
- Large Size: 165-178cm (5'5"-5'10")
- Extra Large Size: 178-192cm (5'10"-6'3")
- Small: (Body length:30.7, Shoulder width:18.5, Body width:21.6, Sleeve length:19.6)
- Large: (Body length:31.8, Shoulder width:20.4, Body width:23.6, Sleeve length:20.8)
- Extra Large: (Body length:33, Shoulder width:22.4, Body width:25.5, Sleeve length:22)
- Small: (body length:78cm, shoulder width:47cm, body width:55cm, sleeve length:50cm)
- Large: (body length:81cm, shoulder width:52cm, body width:60cm, sleeve length:53cm)
- Extra Large: (body length:84cm, shoulder width:57cm, body width:65cm, sleeve length:56cm)
*Model is wearing a size L and is 176cm/5'9"
Proud of the skills and craftsmanship, a tradition and culture of Japan continues to thrive
With a discerning and uncompromising eye for products, expert skills and passion go into every part of the craftsman's work
Less is more
We commit ourselves to be environmentally
friendly by reducing the amount of water &
chemicals used. Aspiring "DENIM" we make to be coexistent with nature