Patchwork Samue Jacket | Blue | Sashiko | Kimono style
A fusion of the traditional and the modern
- Durable yet soft, sashiko ori only gets better the more you wear it.
- Embodying the wabi sabi spirit, enjoy unique changes over the years the more you wear it.
- A unique feel combined with the traditional Japanese hemp pattern which is considered to bring good luck.
Meticulously made by artisans who weave history and tradition, highlight your uniqueness with this gem of a piece that you'll treasure all the more as you wear it in the years to come.
- Pockets on left side
- Material: Cotton
- Color: Japan Blue
- Made in Japan
Factory: Uzu (Aichi Prefecture)
As a standard height
- Medium Size: 155-165cm (5'2"-5'5")
- Large Size: 165-178cm (5'5"-5'10")
- Extra Large Size: 178-190cm (5'10"-6'2")
- Medium: (Body length:76, Shoulder width:60, Sleeve length:37.5)
- Large: (Body length:80, Shoulder width:66, Sleeve length:40.5)
- Extra Large :(Body length:85, Shoulder width:72, Sleeve length:45)
*Model is wearing a size L and is 173cm/5'8"
When I slipped on the jacket the very first time, I instantly felt my soul was touched by many caring hands. I feel it every time I wear it. The design, details, fabric and artistry of the craftsmen that made this jacket are truly timeless! The passion for the craft is not only evident, the energy is transmitted in the result. Clearly Light Workers have a hand in this humble yet stunning jacket. Thank you all.
A beautiful jacket. Perfect fit. So happy I found Master Crafsmanship!